If this question crossed your mind, know you are perfectly normal. I hear this statement from women all of the time! Admittedly, it crossed my mind during one difficult occasion in my marriage. When this occurred, I thought,
“What just happened?”
After earning my certification as a Professional Relationship Coach along with personally experiencing temporary marital challenges, my investigative mind had to answer this question. And here is what I have discovered…
As individuals, we naturally grow and evolve.
Despite knowing we are constantly changing as individuals, any sudden change to financial, career, or family stability within your relationship, can leave you:
- Struggling to communicate effectively
- Feeling a lack of intimacy, either sexually or emotionally
- Wondering why your partnership’s core values may not be in alignment
- Experiencing low self-esteem
- Questioning who you really are and what you truly want
The personal toll in this situation:
Couples can easily lose their feeling of connection…
Causing an inability to communicate…
Triggering fears and insecurities…
Producing a lost sense of self.
The Truth of the Matter
We don’t have the power to control other human beings (sadly, it’s true). But, here’s the thing…as women, we CAN control our own thoughts, feelings, and actions.
You can feel empowered, know who you are, and enjoy life again. It starts with YOU! Call me today to:
- Rediscover yourself, your values, and your motivations
- Learn how to care for and love yourself (it starts with you)
- Set goals for a better quality of life
- Have a healthier lifestyle, both internally and externally
- Find happiness and enjoy life again